Below is a list of events & activities we are either attending, volunteering for or have been asked to promote. We also have a calendar (below) and do our best to update it. Always check Facebook and Twitter for last minute, up to date details. Get your sweat on Columbus!
- Week of April 1 – Living Fit Run Crew Spring Kickoff Runs!
- Thursdays, 6:30PM Historic Dublin
- Saturdays, 8/8:30AM Historic Dublin (& travel around Cbus for running field trips)
- April 28 – Cap City Half Marathon, Quarter Marathon & 5K & AFTER PAR-TAY!
2018 – Will run for food & drinks! 🙂
- Saturday, Feb 3 – Hilliard/Galloway Sole Sisters (subgroup of MRTT Columbus) Ice Cream Run // Did you know the first Saturday in February is often referred to as “National Eat Ice Cream For Breakfast Day?!” Well, let’s burn some calories, then celebrate! Meet at Cookie Dough Creamery in Worthington at 6AM, head out to the OT for 6ish miles, then meet back around 7AM when they open for ice cream! One of our friends and regular runners, Amanda, is helping lead the way on this, let us know if you have questions. This is a free social run, all are welcome.
- Sun, Feb 4 – M3S Sports 5th Line 5K // 10AM – use discount code if you haven’t already registered!
- Sun, Feb 4 – Living Fit Columbus & Rocky Fork Running Club Cap City Kick Off! // Meet up with peeps from both of these run crews to celebrate the twelve week count down to the Cap City races! Meet at Land Grant Brewing Co (official beer of Cap City!) at 2PM, head out around the Scioto Mile for 6ish miles, then meet back for drinks, photos and social time. This is a free social run, all are welcome.
- Dec – RISE Fitness Community Winter Challenge
- Sat, Dec 30 – RUN+YOGA at VPower // Kick off to our FREE winter challenge!
- June 21 – Brokeman’s Find Me Where the Wild Things Are Summer Solstice One Hour Run
- July 1 – Living Fit Columbus 4th annual Independence Family Fun Run/Walk
- August 27 – M3S Sports Emerald City Half & Quarter
- September 23 – Scioto River Run Half & 10K
- October 15 – Columbus Marathon
- November 5 – Hot Chocolate race
- May 25 – M3S Sports FORE! Miler
- April 29 – M3S Sports Cap City Half & Quarter
- April 1 – Run the Bluegrass [Lexington, KY]
- Jan – March – Living Fit Columbus Winter Challenge
- October 23, Ohio State Four Miler
- October 16, Columbus Marathon
- October 2, Running Water 5&10K Challenge
- October 1, The Flavor Run 5K
- September 22, Gildan Esprit de She 5k/10k
- Check out our promo & training plan HERE
- August 28, Emerald City Half & Quarter Marathon
- August 28, Mom & Me Daisy Dash at American Girl 5K [stroller friendly]
- August 26-27 American Cancer Society C2C Run
- July 30, Sweat Local Columbus 5K & Expo [stroller friendly]
- See our race recap HERE!
- July 29, Ride With Pride @ CyclebarPowell [benefit Orlando victims]