We are all about supporting, cross-promoting and giving shout outs to other local businesses that share our FIT philosophy and passions!
M3S Sports/Cap City Half Marathon
Teresa is a 2018 Cap City Ambassador. We love these races so much, they have their own page on our Tour of Columbus highlights! Use discount code 18VOCLIVINGFIT for a $10 discount on the 2018 race!
Why we love Cbus Commons:
- Family friendly events, fitness events… all in the heart of Columbus
website: Columbus Commons
Teresa via Living Fit has been a Columbus Commons ambassador since 2016. We have partnered with them to promote our mutual interest of both fitness and Cbus.
Previous Business Partners
Why we love Winans:
- They are located in downtown/historic Dublin. We used to meet @ Starbucks, but Winans is more personal, locally owned & happy to work with our runners to promote a love of fitness. We still meet there sometimes, but as we’ve started “Touring Columbus” we don’t get there as much as we used to.
- The franchise owner is a runner/marathoner and Boston finisher.
- We love coffee. And chocolate. They have lots of it. Enough said.
Facebook page: Winans
Why we love Vitafusion:
- They have products for adults & kids – and many of us are mommas!
- Supplements are an important part of a healthy, active lifestyle
- Who doesn’t love a gummy!
Disclaimer: Vitafusion partnered with us for 2016. Although we were compensated, all opinions were our own!
lululemon athletica [Polaris]
Why we love lulu:
- Their amazing, high-quality, high-style workout clothes that look cute, are anti-stink and last forever
- Their positive corporate culture which includes the lululemon manifesto, goal-setting & community involvement
- They are all about yoga, running and blogging… some of our very favorite things!
- 10 reasons we love lululemon athletica” Check out our blog post “10 reasons we love lululemon athletica” HERE