If you’re looking for a running group or running club around Columbus, check some of these out. We have either joined, lead or have friends that participate in all of these groups and they are excellent! Some have a fee associated, some are free/social.
- Living Fit [Columbus] Run Crew ~ Although LFC focuses on overall fitness & wellness, we started as a running group! Average group pace is 9-10 min/mile, with several other regular attenders at varying paces (from 8:45-11:30). We meet in old Dublin on Saturday mornings February – November and Thursday nights March – October.
- Cbus Pacers – Columbus Running Company (FREE)
- MIT. Largest group in Cbus; training schedules, clinics, large pace groups. (Fee)
- LifeTime Fitness Run Club. Teresa coached and ran with the Dublin location for 3 years, it was great! (Must be a gym member)
- Columbus East Side Running Club An RRCA running group, facilitated by an RRCA running coach. (Fee)
Email us at LivingFitColumbus@gmail.com if you’d like your local running group to be added to this list. Also, we love to join up with other groups once per month on our running field trips, so let us know if you have a collab idea!