Interested in a #6run4 hookup? If you’re looking for a running group around Columbus, check out some of these! We have either joined, lead or have friends that participate in all of these groups and they are excellent. Some have a fee associated, some are free/social.
- Living Fit [Columbus] Run Crew // Although LFC focuses on overall fitness & wellness, we started as a running group! More info on our free social runs HERE.
- Rocky Fork Run Club // Totally social, totally fun! Longer runs on Saturdays, run+socials on Sundays
- RISE Run Club Group Runs // Saturday 6am free group runs (arrive by 5:50), most at UAHS just south of the tennis courts; typically 5-6 miles nice & easy
- Cbus Pacers // Columbus Running Company (FREE training group runs or upgraded fee-based coaching option)
- MRTT // Moms Run This Town has a Cbus FB group – you have to request access to join. Lots of running mommas meeting up for miles! (FREE)
- Train with Fleet Feet & MIT [Marathoners In Training] // Quite possibly the largest group in Cbus; training schedules, clinics, pace groups. (Most plans are fee-based)
- LifeTime Fitness Run Club // Teresa coached and ran with the Dublin location for 3 years, it was great! For 2019 they are meeting on Tuesday nights at the Dublin location.
- Columbus East Side Running Club // An RRCA running group, facilitated by an RRCA running coach. (Fee-based)
More clubs & info listed at Columbus Race Calendar.
We’d LOVE to join up with your run group for a running field trip (and of course, some photos!), so let us know if you have a collab or meetup idea! Email us at LivingFitColumbus@gmail.com to schedule and then be added to this bad-*ss list!