Interested in a #6run4 hookup? If you’re looking for a running group around Columbus, check out some of these! We have either joined, lead or have friends that participate in all of these groups and they are excellent. Some have a fee associated, some are free/social.
- Living Fit [Columbus] Run Crew // Although LFC focuses on overall fitness & wellness, we started as a running group! We are small, but mighty and usually have anywhere from 4-8 gals, but sometimes more. And we welcome new runners with open arms, so come join us! Average group pace is a 9ish min/mile, with several other regular attenders at varying paces (from 8:30 – 12:00). We typically meet for two scheduled runs per week, but often meet up in small groups for weekly runs, yoga class & more!
- We meet in Historic Dublin on Saturday mornings February – November. Times vary, but our “typical” start time is 8:30AM. We start at Winans Dublin, run the Dublin Rd trail, then head back to Winans for drinks after. Mileage varies based on training & upcoming races, but typically 4-6+ miles.
- We meet in Historic Thursday nights @ 6:30PM March – October in the Town Lot (behind Starbucks & Jeni’s). Mileage is typically 4+ miles.
- Cbus Pacers // Columbus Running Company (FREE training group runs or upgraded fee-based coaching option)
- MRTT // Moms Run This Town has a Cbus FB group – you have to request access to join. Lots of running mommas meeting up for miles! (FREE)
- Train with Fleet Feet & MIT [Marathoners In Training] // Quite possibly the largest group in Cbus; training schedules, clinics, pace groups. (Most plans are fee-based)
- LifeTime Fitness Run Club // Teresa coached and ran with the Dublin location for 3 years, it was great! (Must be a gym member)
- Columbus East Side Running Club // An RRCA running group, facilitated by an RRCA running coach. (Fee)
More clubs listed at http://www.columbusracecalendar.com/columbus-running-clubs
Email us at LivingFitColumbus@gmail.com if you’d like your local running group to be added to this list. Also, we love to join up with other groups once per month on our running field trips, so let us know if you have a collab idea!