Running with friends makes it SO MUCH more enjoyable, come join us for a FREE social run!
- Saturday runs = March-October // runs begin & end at Winans of Dublin (unless noted), stay for coffee after!
- April & May // 8:30AM start time, 4+ miles
- June – August // 8:00AM start time, long runs (training for Scioto River Run Half Marathon & 10K on Sep 23)
- Sep & Oct // Details to be determined
- Thursday runs = April – October // runs begin in the TOWN parking lot in historic Dublin, behind Starbucks
- Thurs, April 13 // 6:30PM spring kickoff run & M3S Sports race giveaway
- Runs conclude in mid/late October, usually around daylight savings time and the Cbus marathon
Our Timeline History
- Spring 2017 // We still love lululemon, but we are no longer affiliated with them on our Thursday night runs. Wear any apparel that you love!
- Summer 2014 // Joined forces with lululemon athletica polaris to brand our Thursday group runs as #ptownrunclub & begin living #thesweatlife
- Spring 2014 // Harbor Yoga inspired our love of sweaty, hot flow! We began taking more yoga to help increase speed and reduce injury in our running. We are now a running-yogi group!
- January 2014 // Living Fit Columbus was born! We renamed our group & started this blog to embrace the local community and all things FIT in and around Cbus.
- June 2013 // Moved our group run start location to Historic Dublin (several of us had moved out of Hilliard Grand) and began brainstorming names for our “new” running group, as well as ways to better reach runners in the community
- Spring 2012 // Our RUN CLUB began with former Olympic medalist, Butch Reynolds & his [piloted] Gold Medal Mindset wellness program. You can visit Butch @ Butchreynolds.com HERE. It was fascinating to work with The World’s Fastest Man! As Mr. Reynolds moved on to other business ventures that fall, our Run Club was renamed ‘Hilliard Grand Run Club,’ supported by our community builder, Schottenstein.
Newsletter Archives (prior to our BLOG!)