Running with friends makes it more enjoyable – come join us for a FREE social run!
We are a small (but mighty!) group and although there are 20ish of us total, we can usually count on a handful of 4-8 to show up for weekly group runs. We welcome new runners with open arms, so come join us! Bring yourself, a friend, your spouse, the stroller, the pup… anything goes. 🙂 Be ready for pictures because Teresa loves them. “Average” group pace is a 9-10ish min/mile, with several other attenders at varying paces from 8:30 – 12:00. We typically meet for two scheduled runs per week (seasonally) but often meet up in small groups for weekly runs, yoga class & more.
Spring/Summer 2018 Schedule
- Saturday runs = April – October // Mostly in Dublin
- March //Run on own, times & meet ups vary
- April // April 7th, 8:30 start time (TBD) usually in Dublin, but love taking running field trips and meeting up with other groups!
- May-Oct // start times TBD, usually 8AM
- Thursday runs = April – October // Mostly in Dublin
- Thurs, April 5 // 6:30PM spring kickoff run (April 12th rain date)
- Runs typically conclude in mid October, usually around the Cbus marathon & before daylight savings
Kick-off Run! 5/8/14
Our Timeline History
- Spring 2017 // We still love lululemon, but we are no longer affiliated with them on our Thursday night runs. Wear any apparel that you love!
- Summer 2014 // Joined forces with lululemon athletica polaris to brand our Thursday group runs as #ptownrunclub & begin living #thesweatlife
- Spring 2014 // Harbor Yoga inspired our love of sweaty, hot flow! We began taking more yoga to help increase speed and reduce injury in our running. We are now a running-yogi group!
- January 2014 // Living Fit Columbus was born! We renamed our group & started this blog to embrace the local community and all things FIT in and around Cbus.
- June 2013 // Moved our group run start location to Historic Dublin (several of us had moved out of Hilliard Grand) and began brainstorming names for our “new” running group, as well as ways to better reach runners in the community
- Spring 2012 // Our RUN CLUB began with former Olympic medalist, Butch Reynolds & his [piloted] Gold Medal Mindset wellness program. You can visit Butch @ Butchreynolds.com HERE. It was fascinating to work with The World’s Fastest Man! As Mr. Reynolds moved on to other business ventures that fall, our Run Club was renamed ‘Hilliard Grand Run Club,’ supported by our community builder, Schottenstein.
Newsletter Archives (prior to our BLOG!)