Another year, another spring preparing for the ROAD TO CAP CITY! This is my (Teresa’s) third year as an M3S Sports Ambassador and I’m super excited to run the Cap City half again on April 25th. This event truly is a gorgeous way to view our city while getting in some major miles. THIRTEEN POINT ONE to be exact, although there is also a quarter and 5K option. Choose your distance, get registered and come join us over the next 13 weeks of fun!
The “Voices of M3S Sports” ambassador team is headed up this year by Allison S. or as most of us know her, @midwestmotherrunner on Instagram. We’ve had a couple ambassador meetups including last night’s SWEAT+SIP at Shred415 in Dublin. Shout out to coach Rob @Shred415Sawmill as well as Shred owners, M3S ambassadors+friends and Allison for making it such a fun night! Check out all these strong athletes prepping for Cap City…
We have LOTS of exciting stuff happening over the next three months including…
- A run clinic this Sunday at Shred415 Sawmill which kicks off our 12 week “Shred the Cap City” training program
- An ambassador meetup at RISE Fitness Community
- Several long runs with various Cbus running groups
- Group meetups at various local yoga studios especially our Dublin fav, Harbor Yoga
- Our third annual Cap City Kickoff Run+Social at Land Grant on Feb 22 at 10AM
And likely more fun to come! There are 86 days to start training, live FIT and head to the starting line. We are looking forward to what this spring brings and hope to see YOU along the way!
This will be Teresa’s 6th time participating in the Cap City events and her fifth time running the Cap City half marathon. There are SO many reasons she keeps coming back! Check out some previous LFC Cap City events and recaps from previous years below…
- Road to Cap City 2019 // Collaborated with local favs including Harbor Yoga, RISE Fitness, Barre 3 Powell, Rocky Fork Run Club and Land Grant Brewing Co.
- Gearing up for Cap City 2018
- View ALL our favorite M3S Sports events, recaps and more HERE!