- Email // LivingFitColumbus@gmail.com
- FaceBook // Facebook.com/LivingFitColumbus
- Instagram // @LivingFitColumbus #LivingFitColumbus
- Teresa [Burris] Gellenbeck // email@example.com // @tgellenbeck1
- Tour Columbus finding the latest and greatest fitness studios, facilities and workouts
- Tour the US and beyond to discover adventure through hiking, running, yoga and more
- Interview fitness experts and share their knowledge with our readers
- Promote fitness, health & wellness information
- Help motivate those around us to be FIT and FABULOUS!
- Teresa Gellenbeck // Founder of Living Fit [Columbus]
- Leads group runs & (attempts to) motivate run crew
- Maintains blog & social media
- Works with community to create & promote events and communicate information that support a fit lifestyle
- Learn more about here HERE!
- Deedra Nicolet //
- Peggy Bohn ~
- Regular runner, team cheerleader… our version of John Bingham, the Penguin! Peggy is more of a ‘walker’ (although try and walk as fast as she does!), so often the caboose of the pack… but she likes it that way! Peggy is one of the happiest, healthiest 60+ people you will EVER meet. Learn more about her HERE!
Living Fit Alumni [former TEAM members]
- Christine Loncaric – was a regular runner & blog contributor for years! She helped us train for many races and we got to witness lots of her PRs. She was our Instagram co-founder, giving us the push we needed to get it going! Sadly she moved to Cincinnati in 2018, but we hope to plan many destination races to keep in touch… starting with Flying Pig ’19!
- Lan & Mahvish – our running yogis! Lan & Mahvish were early regulars and helped us see the many benefits of yoga for runners. They’ve both since moved but we hope to run+yoga with them again someday!
- Kathleen – fellow fitness enthusiast who enjoys running, yoga, Cross Fit & has a minor obsession with fashion (lululemon and Ann Taylor Loft to name a few). She’d be happy to test or review any product you throw her way! Kathleen ran her first half in 2012, was very active in helping us grow the Living Fit blog and trained with us for the Cap City half ’14.
Our ORIGIN: This blog was created in January of 2014 as…
- a mode of communication for the Living Fit Run Club (originally called Hilliard Grand Run Club in 2012)
- a ‘model’ for Teresa’s Professional Communications class as her students ventured into the world of blogging
Thanks for visiting! Hope you’ll cruise around our blog for a while!