- Email // LivingFitColumbus@gmail.com
- FaceBook // Facebook.com/LivingFitColumbus
- Instagram // @LivingFitColumbus #LivingFitColumbus
- Teresa [Burris] Gellenbeck // email@example.com // @tgellenbeck1
- Provide current fitness, health & wellness information on a regular basis
- Tour Columbus finding the latest and greatest fitness facilities and workouts
- Interview [Columbus] fitness experts and share their knowledge with our readers
- Help motivate those around us to be FIT and FABULOUS!
- Teresa Gellenbeck ~ Founder of Living Fit [Columbus]
- Leads group runs & motivates run crew
- Maintains blog & social media
- Works with community to create & promote events and communicate information that support a fit lifestyle
- Deedra Nicolet ~
- Peggy Bohn ~
- Regular runner, blog contributor, team cheerleader; Our version of John Bingham, the Penguin! Peggy is more of a ‘walker’ (although try and walk as fast as she does!), so often the caboose of the pack… but she likes it that way! Peggy also serves as our team cheerleader, she is one of the happiest, healthiest 50+ people you will EVER meet.
- Christine Loncaric – regular runner, blog contributor & Instagram co-founder (she gave us the push we needed to get it going!)
Living Fit Alumni [former TEAM members]
- Kathleen ~ fellow fitness enthusiast who enjoys running, yoga, Cross Fit & has a minor obsession with fashion (lululemon, Ann Taylor Loft and various other brands). She’d be happy to test or review any product you throw her way! Kathleen was very active in the spring and trained with us for Cap City 2014, but has been busy teaching and coaching… hope to see more of her again soon!
Our ORIGIN: This blog was created in January of 2014 as…
- a mode of communication for the Living Fit Run Club (originally called Hilliard Grand Run Club in 2012)
- a ‘model’ for Teresa’s Professional Communications class as her students ventured into the world of blogging
Thanks for visiting! Hope you’ll cruise around our blog for a while!