Fitness challenges are a great way to get yourself motivated, see quick results or break up the monotony of a regimented fitness routine. You can read our previous post, FIVE REASONS YOU NEED A FITNESS CHALLENGE. We especially love 30 day or month long challenges and will try just about anything you dare us to. Email us your ideas and join us!
- #WinterDozenChallenge via Fleet Fee & Saucony (Jan 2019)
- The Road to Cap City (Winter/Spring 2019)
- Miles + Mats // Living Fit Cbus Run + Yoga challenge (coming summer 2019)
Living Fit Winter Challenges
- 2018 Winter Challenge…
- First place – Amanda Racanelli
- Second place – Christine Loncaric
- Third place – Teresa Gellenbeck
- Living Fit Winter Challenge  // Winner = Christine Loncaric
- Living Fit Winter Challenge [2014-15] // Winner = Jen Bondurant
- Living Fit Winter Challenge [2013-14] // Winner = Peggy Bohn
Winter Challenge 1000 Point Club
- Peggy (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
- Deedra (2015, 2017, 2018)
- Christine (2015, 2017, 2018)
- Amanda R (2015, 2018)
- Teresa (2015, 2017, 2018)
- Jen M (2017, 2018)
- Erin L (2018)
- Alyssa (2018)
- Leah (2018)
- Matt B (2017, 2018)
- Amanda C (2017)
- Lauren (2017)
- Mallory (2017)
- Mary (2017)
- Sarah (2017)
- Jen B (2015)
- Joan (2015)
- Lan (2015)
Other Fitness Challenges We’ve Tackled…
- December Challenge 2017 via Rise Fitness Community // RISE! recap
- RRCA Personal Fitness Challenge 2017, Ran 300 miles in (less than) 6 months
- Run Streak 2017, June 4 – July 4
- Ten Day Advocare Cleanse 2017 // Introduction | Follow up/Recap
- #BikeDublin scavenger hunt, #BikeMonth 2017
- FORE! Miler Training & Spring RUN+YOGA
- 3o Day RUN+YOGA challenge
- 3o Day YOGA challenge
- Fit Approach #sweatpinksummer Instagram challenge
- Whitney Carlson’s 21 Day Fitness Challenge 2014// Winner = Teresa Gellenbeck
- 30 day No Sugar Challenge (2008) // Failed attempt! Made it 21 days 🙂
- 30 day Food Log Challenge // Used Weight Watchers app
- Ten Day “Clean Eats” challenge
- New Week, New Workout! [4 weeks] // Try a NEW type of exercise each week
- Hot yoga for beginners @ Harbor 1.11.14
- Vinyasa intermediate class @ Harbor 1.23.14
- Jillian Michael’s Yoga Meltdown 1.30.14
- Laura’s Bootcamp 2.1.14
- 30 days of exercise
- This is often easier if you enlist a workout partner or choose a video series [we like P90x] to help keep you motivated and accountable!
Thanks on your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you are a
great author.I will always bookmark your blog
and will often come back later in life. I want to encourage continue your great posts, have
a nice weekend!
Awesome! Its in fact awesome article, I have got much clear idea concerning from this piece of writing.
It’s difficult to find experienced people about this subject, however, you sound like you know what you’re talking about!
Thanks! We are NOT doctors or professionals and always say to consult an expert… our challenges are just fun things that have worked for us!
Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you might be a great
author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great
posts, have a nice evening!
Thank you! And best to you in your journey to educate folks in the benefits of not smoking, a very healthy choice!!
There’s definately a great deal to learn about this issue.
I like all the points you’ve made.
We agree, so much to learn! And so many new challenges to try! Thanks for reading. 🙂