Fitness challenges are a great way to get yourself motivated, see quick results or break up the monotony of a regimented fitness routine. You can read our previous post, FIVE REASONS YOU NEED A FITNESS CHALLENGE or try one for yourself!
We will try just about anything you dare us to. You should join us!
Current = 2017 Winter Challenge
- Overview & daily point log
- Goal setting & leaderboard (updated weekly)
Living Fit 1000 Point Club
- Peggy (2014, 2015)
- Deedra (2015)
- Christine (2015)
- Teresa (2015)
- Jen (2015)
- Amanda R (2015)
- Joan (2015)
- Lan (2015)
- FORE! Miler Training & Spring RUN+YOGA
- Living Fit Winter Challenge [2014-15]
- Winner = Jen!
- 3o Day RUN+YOGA challenge
- 3o Day YOGA challenge
- Fit Approach #sweatpinksummer Instagram challenge
- Whitney Carlson’s 21 Day Jump Start Fitness Challenge
- March 2014 winner = Teresa!
- Living Fit Winter Challenge [2013-14]
- Winner = Peggy!
- 30 day No Sugar Challenge
- 30 day Food Log Challenge
- Used Weight Watchers app, lost 5+ pounds in 2 months
- Ten Day “Clean Eats” challenge
- New Week, New Workout! [4 week challenge]
- 30 days of exercise
- This is often easier if you enlist a workout partner or choose a video series [we like P90x] to help keep you motivated and accountable!