wan·der·lust // a strong desire to travel.
“See that line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me.” – Moana, Disney Princess. Moana is like my spirit sister. I don’t know how to sail, but I do love to voyage and travel! I love exploring and making memories in new places, as well as visiting old favorites. I love running along palm tree lined streets in Florida, listening to the waves crash during beach yoga in Hilton Head and seeing the sunset during a hike in the mountains.
Make time during your next trip to run, hike, walk or bike to explore the city. Your healthier, happier self with thank you. 🙂 Check out some of our travels below and hope they spark some ideas for how you can break in a sweat on your next vaca!
Fitness + Travel Blog Posts
Ways to squeeze fitness into your next trip
- Find a running route or a local running group to meet up with
- Plan a trip for a scenic destination race (Wine Country has a half marathon!)
- Find a hiking trail to climb at sunrise or sunset (we use an app called Trail Link)
- Visit a beautiful coast and do some beach-side yoga
- Rent bikes and see a new city (take a camera!)
- Find a local kayak or canoe rental and head down stream
- Jump in! The water, that is. Swim some laps in the pool, lake or ocean, or whatever you have access to.
“Running… there is no better way to see the sunrise & sunset” Amby Burfoot, author + former Boston Marathon winner.