Our Living Fit Columbus running group will be meeting tomorrow morning for a 5 mile run.
It will be about 34 degrees, but we will warm you up!
Get in one last outdoor run before the big storm forces you to stay inside for a few more days…
- When ~ Saturday, March 1 @ 9AM
- Where ~ meet @ Starbucks in Historic Dublin and run the Dublin Rd trail
- Mileage ~ 2.5 mile out & back run = 5 miles. Intermediate runners are encouraged to do 6 miles if training for the Cap City Half.
- Paces include 9:30-10 min/mile – led by Teresa & 11:30-12 min/mile [a run/walk group, no pace leader]
Also Cap City rates increase tomorrow!
- Register soon! The fee is already up to a whopping $90 and increases again tomorrow, March 1st.
- Join our team #LivingFitColumbus when you register (sorry, no incentives, just social support!)
- Stay tuned for Half Marathon training tips on the blog and at the group run each week
Off to bed!