After such success with Whitney Carlson’s 21 Day Jump Start Fitness Challenge, we are implementing one of our own… TEN DAYS of clean eating, hydrating and exercising! Whitney has her own version of a TwoWeekNoCheat challenge, but we don’t have two weeks…
Our Living Fit running group will be running the Cap City Half Marathon so this ten day challenge will end just in time to get some healthy carbs in the night before the race and then celebrate @ the 13.1 mile block party after the race.
Some goals for our TEN DAY challenge
- Drink lots of water. LOTS. Half your body weight in ounces, then add extra for your intense workouts!
- Eat lots of veggies. LOTS. Until you think you can’t eat one more veggie.
- Eat 2 (or no more than 3) servings of fruit per day.
- Eat lean protein; healthy meats, tofu, beans protein shakes (use a clean supplement, Almond Milk or PB2].
- Eat (no more than) 2 servings of low GI starches (oats, squash & sweet potatoes).
- Eliminate added sugars, processed foods & ‘unhealthy’ fat.
- Limit high GI carbs, gluten & healthy fats (advocado, egg yolk, nut butter, healthy oils).
- Work out 8 (or more) of the 10 days, including both cardio and strength training.
Wanna join us?
WE START TOMORROW! Make your grocery list and get to the store tonight!
Post your progress, comments, questions and motivational quotes on our FaceBook page and/or on Instagram @ #livingfitcolumbus & #tendayscleaneats
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please contact Whitney @ WhitneyCarlson.com or Heandsheeatclean.com if you’re interested in pursuing a fitness challenge with her that includes TLS supplements. Your results will AMAZE you!
I am strong. I am happy. I hope you find your happy too. 😉 ~ Whitney Carlson, Fitness Model & Coach
“My body, like my life, is a work in progress!” ~ Jessica Simpson, Weight Watchers spokes-momma