Today we have our ptown run club group run, Yay! Come and join us!
We are doing this BOOTCAMP style & will work our 10 minutes of daily yoga into our run tonight…
1. Quarter mile warm up walk, light dynamic stretching (if needed)
2. One and a half mile warm-up run at conversational pace
3. Runner’s choice! Either…
- Run another mile out (1/2 mile out, 1/2 mile back to us) OR
- lululemon’s Pre-run poses & stretches for better running & some other moves [plank, mountain climbers, burpees, whatever you’re feelin’]
4. One and a half mile run back at your push pace [pick it up a bit from your warm-up run] or conversational, whatever you’re feelin’
5. lululemon’s Post-run poses & stretches for better recovery – modifications if we can’t find a wall
6. Chug water. Smile. 🙂 Done!
The #IndependenceArmy challenge pose for the day is a modified plank, so we worked that into our workout above as well.
Inspirational quote of the day…
So many inspirational running & yoga quotes here, we’ll just give you the whole thing!