We survived week one of our Living Fit Winter Challenge! Impressive work, keep it up!
Week one highlights…
- We had almost 40 participants sign up and close to half of them already logged their week one points – awesome job and an exciting jump from our handful of participants last year! Several [uhum, ladies!] scored over 200 points including Jen, Peggy, Amanda R, Joan, Leah, Christine and Teresa.
- There were a wide variety of personal FIT goals including workout 4x per week, do 30 pushups per day, drink tea/water instead of coffee and wine, lose one+ pounds per week, keep a food journal, eat one+ servings of fruits and veggies per day… and more! So many people met [and crushed] their goals!
Week two info…
- We’ve separated sweets and adult beverages so you can now earn points for BOTH (or neither!)
- DOUBLE POINTS challenge this week is 64 oz of water, so get in your daily allotment and you can earn 10 pts per day! Read more about water in one of our previous blog posts… water, water, water.
- BONUS CHALLENGE options for week 2 ~ CHOOSE TWO as its a 50 POINT MAXIMUM.
- Attend HARBOR YOGA or your favorite yoga studio (25 points)
- Get together with some FIT friends! Join us for Book Club on Thurs, organize a group run or join us next Saturday for a group FIT session… anything where you’re sweating it out with a friend! Can’t count the yoga class from option 1 as both, must be two separate occasions 🙂 (25 points)
- Log MORE points than you did last week! (25 points)
Other news ~ email us @ LivingFitColumbus@gmail.com for more info or to share ideas…
- Its HARBOR YOGA week, try to get in a class! A few are going Wed night to Angie’s 7PM class and a few more on Saturday morning. A FIVE CLASS PASS from Harbor is one of the LF winter challenge prizes, so keeping logging those points!
- We have our first Living Fit holiday gathering and FIT book club meeting this Thursday
- We will be submitting a guest blog post to ClassPass the end of December. If you have any feedback on our topic, “Training for a Half Marathon with friends ~ why we train together” please send it our way
- We want to know what spring events you’re training for!
- Upcoming events include an Open House on Jan 4th for Fair Trade Yoga and [hopefully] a Barre event at Bend in late January. More details to come!
GOOD LUCK WITH WEEK 2! You can do this!