Upcoming activities & events…
Friday, March 6
We LOVE V Power, check out our previous post HERE.
- Group run at Winans Dublin
- Some runners are meeting at 8:00AM and others at 8:30AM to do various mileages. Paces range from 9:00-12:00/mile. We usually stick around for coffee [and water, of course] after. Come join us!
Bend Active @ The Shops on Lane Ave
- ARRIVAL: Plan to arrive around 1:20ish for a quick meet & greet and drop yoga stuff @ Bend.
- RUN: We will leave PROMPTLY at 1:30 for our run. Some runners will do 3 and some hope to get in 4 miles. We will end back at Bend to transition into our “Yoga for Runners” class.
- YOGA: Led by Rachel Kerr of The Beauty Barre, this will be a “stretching” type class where we work on specific stretches great for runners hip flexors, hamstrings, quads, etc. Class aims to begin around 2:10/2:15 and will be approximately a 30 minute class.
- FUN!: Stick around afterwards for…
- Some play time to practice certain poses that require good hip flexibility
- Group [and individual] photos
- Discuss our Living Fit Columbus tanks and charity of choice
- Some shopping at Bend!
Also, coming soon…
In ONE WEEK we will begin our #ptownrunclub Thursday night runs again! So pray for good weather and come join us!
For more info on upcoming events that we are attending and/or planning, visit our Living Fit EVENTS page and calendar.
Photo credits and info blurbs – Bend Active, The Beauty Barre, Rachel Wilson, OTF