Charge up those Garmins, the time is upon us!
- When ~ this Saturday, February 15 @ 9AM
- Where ~ we’ll meet @ Starbucks in Historic Dublin and run the Dublin Rd trail
- Mileage ~ 2 mile out & back run = 4 miles (although you can turn back early if desired!)
- Post-Run Pow Wow ~ we will meet inside Starbucks around 10AM to debrief, discuss training plans, upcoming races and of course, grab a warm cup o’ Joe! If you can’t make the run, but are interested in training for a 5K, 10K or Half Marathon this spring, feel free to join us for just the post Pow Wow.
Planning to run your first 5K? 10K? Train for a Spring Half & want some support?
Our Living Fit Columbus running group is going to be training for the Cap City Half Marathon this spring. We have a few veterans and first-timers. If you want to join us for the training or just a Saturday run, check out our FB page and/or blog page for more info. We welcome ALL runners of ALL fitness levels, training at ALL distances! Best thing? Our group is FREE!
Cap City Half Marathon details…
- Register soon! The fee is already up to a whopping $90 and increases again on March 1st. 78 days to train!
- Join our team #LivingFitColumbus when you register (sorry, no incentives, just social support!)
- Stay tuned for Half Marathon training tips on the blog and at the group run each week
As posted earlier this week in Half Marathon Training Kickoff Week…
Here is our week #1 schedule.
*Note, this schedule has been designed by LivingFit and is based on our previous running experience and a combination of various training plans over the years (LifeTime Fitness Run Club, Coach Turnbull, Hal Higdon, Runner’s World… the list goes on, I’ve tried so many!) It is a beginner-intermediate, adjust based on your needs and fitness level*
Hope to see you Saturday!