We teamed up with Columbus Running Club Dublin, aka the Cbus Pacers, for their St Patty’s Day Run. It was a GREAT experience!
The FREE group runs start at the store every Saturday morning. They have multiple pace groups and cover varying mileage. This week we ran 8 miles on a 4 mile out & back course, although many other runners did mileage according to their own personal running goals. CRC puts water along the route if you need a little fuel during your run, so we took advantage of that.
Back at the store (after the run), there were goodies including coffee and green snacks, as well as a photo booth type setup to snap a quick picture. It was sponsored by one of my favorite brands, Saucony.. #FindYourStrong.
It was a fantastic run and we will surely meet up with them each season for some of our longer runs. Thanks CRC!
Previously Posted on March 14:
Join us for our first of many field trips!
- When ~ Saturday, March 15 @ 8AM
- Where ~ meet @ Columbus Running Company in Dublin | 6465 Perimeter Drive | Dublin, OH 43016
- Mileage ~ 7-8 miles if training for the Cap City Half
- Paces include SEVERAL! CRC has a lot of different pace leaders, we are excited to check it out!
- Register soon ~ The event may sell out!
- Join our team #LivingFitColumbus when you register (sorry, no incentives, just social support!)
- Stay tuned for Half Marathon training tips on the blog and at the group run each week