We are halfway through our challenge!
Today we are doing morning yoga. We found a good article from our favorite site, Pinterest, which is highlighted below;
- The sun is up and waiting for you to greet it
- Stretch out now [especially helpful if you sit the rest of the day]
- This might be the only alone time you have all day
- Gives you more energy for the day
- Focusing on your breath in the AM, helps you focus on it all day long
Suggested poses include backbend, side bend, forward fold, tree, cat-cow, downward dog
So we made our own quick little version. Repeat this sequence as many times as you have time for, or add in your own favorite poses. Nothing too strenuous, just an easy flow to get your mind & body ready for the day. Hold each pose as long as you like and really focus on your breath.
If you have time, go on a walk or get in some other cross training today. We are heading to find a nearby park and do some walking and hiking. And maybe some yoga in the park!
The #independencearmy challenge is yet another pose that will test your yoga limits. Grasshopper….
Kino demonstrates with a smile 🙂
We will leave you with this thought…
Hope you feel refreshed and ready to conquer the day!
Follow our yoga challenge from the beginning by visiting our first post HERE.