If you live in or around Columbus, you know the Columbus marathon and half marathon is a BIG deal. Its a fast, flat course with great crowd support.
We are giving away a FREE registration to Living Fit Columbus readers/runners on Wednesday, July 30th! This is a $90-$105 value!
The free entry is good for one registration to this year’s Columbus HALF or FULL marathon on Sunday, October 19th, 2014 @ 7:30AM.
You can enter up to TEN times!
- 1 entry – Comment on this blog post. You can tell us why you want to run it, how many times you’ve run it before, things you like about it or have heard about it, etc.
- 1 entry – LIKE our Facebook page, LIKE this post on the page and COMMENT on the post, answering this question; How many times per week do you run when training for a half or full?
- 1 entry – Post a photo on Instagram of anything fitness related [favorite cross-training activity, pre or post workout fuel, view from your run, etc] and tag it @tgellenbeck1 #livingfitcolumbus #columbusmarathon – Feel free to follow @tgellenbeck1 if you live in Columbus, but this is not a requirement of the entry 🙂
- 1 entry – Tweet your favorite running trail in or around Columbus to @tgellenbeck1 and @cbusmarathon
- 6 entries possible – Join us on one of our group runs this week!!
- 3 entries – join us Thursday @ 6:30PM in the Town lot of Historic Dublin [behind Starbucks] for a 3-4 mile run
- 3 entries – join us this Saturday @ 9AM at Winans Dublin for a 4+ mile run (Teresa will be out of town, Deedra will rally the troops)
- Feel free to email LivingFitColumbus@gmail.com if you have more questions about our group runs.
Deadline to enter is next Tuesday, July 29th at midnight. Winner will be announced Wednesday, July 30th. This gives time to those who don’t win [sorry!] to still register on the 31st before the next price increase.
Disclaimer: contest is only open to readers within the United States. Living Fit [Columbus] has not earned commission or kickbacks on this giveaway item.
This race is also more than just a race. It supports a great cause! From the Cbus marathon website,
“The Nationwide Children’s Hospital Columbus Marathon & ½ Marathon is about much more than running or walking an incredible distance. It’s about 24 Patient Champions whose stories, one at each mile will inspire you, one Angel Mile to honor, remember, and celebrate those who have already finished their race, and one Encore Mile for the patients who Participated in previous events.” Find out more about the Children’s Champions and how you can help HERE.
Good luck on the contest and please consider donating to the Children’s Champions [especially if you win a free entry :]