Okay so maybe we waited too long to post this because HOPEFULLY your holiday shopping is coming to an end (its 2PM on Christmas Eve!) Regardless, here are the top FIT items we had on our wish lists so we wanted to share them with our readers…
- Legwarmers & tall socks ~ since we basically live in our yoga pants, these not only are comfy, but make a stylish statement too! Freepeople has some great options… or even your local Kohl’s or Target.
- Athletic vest ~ puffer please! lululemon and Northface have great athletic models, but more affordable options can be found in lots of places, including Old Navy.
- lululemon athletica vinyasa scarf ~ so many uses!
- Boat neck sweatshirts ~ great for throwing over your sweaty athletic clothes to keep you warm after a session, or just lounging around in. As Bend says, fitness meets fashion!
- The mat. If you do hot yoga, there really is no better mat out there!
- lululemon hot cheeks shorts ~ Lan likes to layer and cover her booty on cold winter runs… but still, of course, look cute!
- Leggings. Who couldn’t use another pair of leggings? Maybe you want to make a BOLD statement and get Robert Sturman/Bend Active’s Italy or Prayer Flag leggings. Or maybe you’re more subtle… some of our favorite basic black leggings include lululemon’s run crop or wunder unders and Bend Active’s leela leggings.
- Stocking stuffers like Honey Stingers, gloves, running headbands, headphones, juice bar giftcards, running socks (Balega is one of the best!) ~ anything that will fit! And maybe a Starbucks or Winans giftcard… we deserve a little chocolate or coffee after a long run!
- Fitness passes ~ think yoga class passes, yoga retreat, race entries, etc.
- Running inspiration; subscription to Runner’s World magazine or maybe an iTunes giftcard to update our running playlist.
You can also check out lululemon’s gift guides for more ideas!
Thanks for checking in! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve (or whatever you celebrate!)