We are attending & promoting some fabulous events and classes this week!
Tuesday, February 17
Dublin, OH 43016
Several of our runners want to PR for spring races, so speed training and strength training will be an integral part of our preparation. Where can we get both? At Orange Theory Fitness! Known as “The best one hour workout in the country,” the workout consists of intervals with the treadmill, rower and TRX system.
Their website states, “The idea of OrangeTheory is simple: a 60-minute workout designed to push you into the Orange Zone. This creates Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption, or EPOC. It’s what burns calories after your workout and gives you noticeable, lasting results.”
We’ll give you an update and let you know how we did.
Wednesday, February 18 [This class is not open to the public]
Some lululemon educators are taking a private class with Rachel Wilson, founder of the barre-OM method! We’ve met up with Rachel several times and guarantee the lemons will love her class. Can’t wait to hear about it!
Friday, February 20 [This class is full]
We are taking a group class at V Power Yoga this Friday at 6:30PM with guest instructor, Matt Citriglia. We first found V Power on ClassPass and it was highly recommended by Rachel Kerr, who now teaches there.
We LOVE V Power, check out our previous post HERE.
Bend Active @ The Shops on Lane Ave
- ARRIVAL: Plan to arrive between 9:30-9:40ish for a quick meet & greet and drop your yoga stuff in the store.
- RUN: We will leave PROMPTLY at 9:45 for our run. Some runners will do 3 and some hope to get in 4 miles. We will end back at Bend to transition into our “Yoga for Runners” class.
- YOGA: Led by Rachel Kerr of The Beauty Barre, this will be a “stretching” type class where we work on specific stretches great for runners hip flexors, hamstrings, quads, etc.
- FUN!: Stick around afterwards for…
- Some play time to practice certain poses that require good hip flexibility
- Samples from Native Cold Pressed
- Group [and individual] photos
- Discuss our Living Fit Columbus tanks and charity of choice
- Some shopping at Bend!
For more info on upcoming events that we are attending and/or planning, visit our Living Fit EVENTS page and calendar.
Have a great, sweaty, week!
Photo credits and info blurbs – Bend Active, The Beauty Barre, Rachel Wilson, OTF