Updates… TWO yoga sessions with TWO juice samples in TWO days?
We are SO excited about the remaining events we are attending this weekend, so many FIT and local companies collaborating, its amazing!
Friday, February 20
We are taking a community class at V Power Yoga tomorrow at 6:30PM with guest instructor, Matt Citriglia. And we recently found out they are also having a little community pow-wow after! Participating local companies include…
Woo hoo! Come join us!
For a printable flyer, click here –> VPowerYoga
And the next morning…
Bend Active @ The Shops on Lane Ave
- ARRIVAL: Plan to arrive between 9:30-9:40ish for a quick meet & greet and drop your yoga stuff in the store.
- RUN: We will leave PROMPTLY at 9:45 for our run. Some runners will do 3 and some hope to get in 4 miles. We will end back at Bend to transition into our “Yoga for Runners” class. [We are hoping the temperature warms up as projected, stay tuned to our Living Fit FaceBook page for last minute weather updates]
- YOGA: Led by Rachel Kerr of The Beauty Barre, this will be a “stretching” type class where we work on specific stretches great for runners hip flexors, hamstrings, quads, etc.
- FUN!: Stick around afterwards for…
- Some play time to practice certain poses that require good hip flexibility
- Samples from Native Cold Pressed
- Group [and individual] photos
- Discuss our Living Fit Columbus tanks and charity of choice
- Some shopping at Bend!
For more info on upcoming events that we are attending and/or planning, visit our Living Fit EVENTS page and calendar.
Photo credits and info blurbs – Bend Active, The Beauty Barre, V Power Yoga