Social diets are trending right now… using technology, social media, apps and the like to get a group of people together to help motivate each other to reach their fitness goals.
Our LIVING FIT group is in the middle of an 8-week social fitness challenge in which we have a new ‘bonus’ challenge each week.
Some ideas we’ve inspired each other to do…
- Track success using Google Drive so we can all access it & check on each other’s progress
- Keep a food diary ~ several of us started using MyFitnessPal and I am in LOVE with it! Similar to Weight Watchers, but FREE!
- Try a new healthy recipe
- Try a new fitness exercise
- Go an entire week without eating refined sugars
- Make regular posts to the FB group page and make regular contact with peers to help everyone stay motivated
Why not start your own Social Diet (or rather Social Healthy Lifestyle Challenge… ‘diets’ seems so depriving!) Good luck!