Our Living Fit Columbus running group will be meeting tomorrow morning for a 4-6 mile run. It will be 40 degrees (although a little wind) so a bit nicer than last Saturday.
- When ~ Saturday, Feb 22 @ 9AM
- Where ~ meet @ Starbucks in Historic Dublin and run the Dublin Rd trail
- Mileage ~ 2 mile out & back run = 4 miles (although you can turn back early if desired!) Intermediate runners are encouraged to do 4-6 miles if training for the Cap City Half.
Hope to see you on the trail!
Planning to run your first 5K? 10K? Train for a Spring Half & want some support?
Our Living Fit Columbus running group is training for the Cap City Half Marathon this spring. We have a few veterans and first-timers with 2 pace groups…
- 9-10 min/mile – led by Teresa
- 11:30-12 min/mile – a run/walk group [no pace leader… yet! Interested?!]
If you want to join us for the training or just a Saturday run, check out our FB page and/or blog page for more info. We welcome ALL runners of ALL fitness levels, training at ALL distances! Best thing? Our group is FREE!
Cap City Half Marathon details…
- Register soon! The fee is already up to a whopping $90 and increases again on March 1st.
- Join our team #LivingFitColumbus when you register (sorry, no incentives, just social support!)
- Stay tuned for Half Marathon training tips on the blog and at the group run each week
its always nice to train with a group! I’d love for you to follow my running journey and get some tips/experiences with me!
I agree! Following!