As explained on their site, Spartan Race is on a mission to get you active, healthy, excited about change, and return to our ancient roots where running through woods, getting dirty, and facing adversity was part of everyday life. Our events are all about challenging today’s perception of normal.
This obstacle race series has three exciting announcements…
1. Spartan has recently partnered with Runner’s World. The collaboration and partnership of these two premier fitness brands is sure to guarantee a fabulous FIT event series.
- The Spartan Sprint is comprised of 15+ obstacles over 3+ miles and is a great way to get off the couch and onto the course!
- The Spartan Super will test your physical strength and mental resolve. Tackle 20+ obstacles over 8+ miles, and show that you’re Spartan tough!
- The Spartan Beast is a true test of will. Tackle 25+ obstacles over 12+ miles, and prove you’re the ultimate Spartan!
3. They have donated a FREE registration to Living Fit Columbus readers/runners as a giveaway!
The free entry is good for any open heat in any 2014 Spartan Race in the continental US. There are THREE different ways to enter [meaning you can enter three times!]
- Comment on this blog post stating why you want to try a Spartan race
- LIKE our Facebook page, LIKE this post on the page and COMMENT on the post, stating why you want to try a Spartan race
- Post any fitness related photo on Instagram and tag it @tgellenbeck1 #livingfitcolumbus @spartanrace
Deadline to enter is next Sunday, July 27th at midnight.
Winner will be announced the week of July 28th. Check back to see the winner and also a 10% discount on registration for all Living Fit readers. Disclaimer: contest is only open to readers within the United States. Living Fit [Columbus] has not earned commission or kickbacks on this giveaway item.
Want more info? Check out these video clips…
What are you waiting for? Enter the giveaway today!
Lastly, a quick SHOUT OUT to Francesca & Julia of energywebring.com for the Sunday Shout out idea! Thank you!