The Dublin City Schools Alumni Association hosts a 5K each fall to benefit various local charities and organizations, including the Dublin Education Foundation. This year’s race is Saturday, Oct 11th @ Glacier Ridge Park. The event is open to ALL walkers, runners, and community members, not just alumni!
- Kid’s fun run at 8:45am
- Family 5k walk/run at 9:00am
- Awards for top finishers and the best-dressed buckeye in honor of Captain Nick Rozanski
- Proceeds benefiting local charities and causes
- Scenic run through the forested area & grassy prairie of Glacier Ridge Metro Park
- Event coverage/blog recap by Living Fit Columbus and event photo coverage by LeenaBee Photography of Dublin
More details can be found on the 5K event page HERE or the Dublin City Schools site HERE.
We are giving away TWO FREE registrations to Living Fit Columbus readers/runners!
Three simple steps to enter…
- LIKE Living Fit Columbus page on Facebook
- LIKE this post on our Living Fit Facebook page
- SHARE this post from the Living Fit Facebook page to your profile or a friend’s profile
Deadline to enter the giveaway is Saturday, Oct 4th @ midnight. Winners will be randomly selected and announced shortly following. Winners are encouraged (not required) to send us photos of the event to include in future Living Fit blog posts.
Event sponsors include;
Disclaimer: contest is only open to readers within the United States. Living Fit [Columbus] has not earned commission or kickbacks on this giveaway item.