Winter brings colder temperatures, inclement weather and… more yoga! As much as we love running, when its 10 degrees and the street is covered with 6 inches of snow, a [heated] yoga class sounds much more appealing. Keep up your endurance by hitting the treadmill every now and then, but come join us for some yoga love!
Here is our [tentative] winter schedule. It may change based on weather (we won’t meet if its below 20/25 degrees ) and other items that come about. We’ll keep you posted via our FB page!
- Sat Nov 15 – YOGA or RUN [some doing 8AM Harbor class, some doing 3 mile run, some doing PAI class]
- Sat Nov 22 – RUN
- Thurs Nov 27 – Thanksgiving Day run in Waterford Village – bring your family, friends & burn off some pre-meal calories!
- Sat Nov 29 – NOT MEETING – Enjoy your families over the holidays 🙂
- Sat Dec 6 – YOGA
- Sun Dec 7 – Run/yoga event @ Bend Active
- Sat Dec 13 – RUN
- Sat Dec 20 – YOGA
- Sat Dec 27 – NOT MEETING – Enjoy your families over the holidays 🙂
- Sat Jan 3 – RUN
- Sat Jan 10 – YOGA
- Sat Jan 17 – RUN
- Sat Jan 24 – YOGA
- Sat Jan 31 – RUN
- Sat Feb 7 – YOGA
- Sat Feb 14 – RUN **Mid February begins the 12 week training program for spring half marathons. We can begin meeting weekly for group runs again if we decide to!
Tune in soon for Lan’s post on DRESSING FOR WINTER RUNS!