You made it half way through the challenge!
Week 4 …
- Log your points sometime soon ~ Remember, $50 in Bend Active gift cards are at stake! Winners will be announced early this week. Make sure to LIKE Living Fit & Bend on Facebook.
- AWESOME JOB on all the miles this week! 15 miles per week is a good push during winter/off training months. Pat yourself on the back and log your total mileage [Google Drive] so we can see how much pavement we accumulated!
- Week five bonus challenges… ITS DOUBLE BONUS CHALLENGE WEEK!!! That means you can earn 100 points instead of the usual 50! Pick TWO – each is worth 50 points…
- Log 200 minutes of yoga or 200 minutes [approx 20 miles] of running. Or combination of both. You can do it!
- Attend a FIT event OR a new FIT studio/gym. Remember Fair Trade Yoga’s open house is today and next Sat is a yoga day, we can try a new place.
- Prepare your FIT and personal 2015 goal setting and resolutions! Get them to Teresa somehow by Jan 15 so we can do a blog post.
- Inspiration points are also double. This week, you must post to social media to count your inspiration points each day. Pick your fav ~ FB, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest… 10 points per day for posting whatever you choose; photo of your sweat session, inspirational quotes, bucket list/resolution items, favorite workout, clean eating ideas… you name it! Remember to use #livingfitcolumbus on Instagram 🙂
- We officially have an Instagram account ~ please follow us @LivingFitColumbus [right now we are pretty lame!] and also continue using #livingfitcolumbus
- Email us @ LivingFitColumbus@gmail.com for more info or to share ideas ~ we are considering a blog overhall in January and would love your input.
- A few of us are heading to the Open House today for Fair Trade Yoga Studios in Powell around 2:30PM, see flyers below. This fits one of the bonus options for this week – 50 points woo hoo!
Can’t wait to see those FIT goals! Happy 2015!