Living Fit [Columbus] agenda for the week of June 9…
- Tuesday – Speed sessions at Sells Middle School @ 4:30PM
Several of our Living Fit members have registered for the Emerald City quarter or half marathon. Speed training is essential if you are hoping for a new PR! Check out our previous post on the benefits of speed training HERE.
- Wednesday – Lift & Run, Strength & Movement Class @ 6:45PM
- Thursday – POGA – Pop up yoga in the park @ 6:30PM *This is in place of our normal Thursday group run*
- Saturday – Group run @ 9AM – meet @ Winans in Dublin for a 3-4 mile run & coffee after
Living Fit run club Saturdays @9AM
Four FIT events for only $10 – can’t beat that!
Hope to see you this week!
POGA was a blast this week, thanks to all who joined [both our group and just in general!]!
We have heard only FABULOUS things about Nicole Salvo, her yogi methods, her amazing new juice bar… we will definitely be checking these out!
Click the photo on the right for an overview of native, compliments of one of our favorite bloggers, Katie Krysh from MyKeepCalmandCarryOn.com –>
The next POGA event is on June 12th, so we will attend that instead of our Thursday night run that evening. More to come in the JUNE NEWS and EVENTS toward the end of the month.
Living Fit [Columbus] agenda for today…
- 8AM Nature Run w/ Lori Crock in downtown Dublin – MovNat Nature Run – natural movement using what the environment has to offer so this is more like a 2-3 mile run with strength training
- 9-9:30 AM – Our regular group run at Winans in Dublin, coffee following at 9:30 (Peggy & I have to head out shortly after as we are attending the Short North Walking & Food Tour at 11, her Mother’s Day gift!)
**Both runs are FREE, come get in a good workout!
Hope to see you, have a fabulous Memorial Weekend & check back soon for updates and recaps on our FIT adventures around Columbus!
Our Living Fit Columbus running group will be meeting tomorrow evening (rescheduled from this morning). Weather is showing 43 degrees, so warmer than our last few Saturday AM runs!
- When ~ Sunday, March 9 @ 5PM
- Where ~ meet @ Starbucks in Historic Dublin and run the Dublin Rd trail
- Mileage ~ 3 mile out & back run = 6 miles total
- Paces include 9:30-10 min/mile – led by Teresa & 11:30-12 min/mile [a run/walk group, no pace leader]
Our Living Fit Columbus running group is training for the Cap City Half Marathon in Columbus this spring and the Emerald City race in Dublin this summer. Join us for a run sometime!
Here is our workout for the week… Off to bed, happy running!